Click Click :D

Sunday, November 7, 2010

春 Showcase and William's Birthday gathering.

Firstly, congrats to Peter for having a successful showcase! Anticipating more songs that you will be singing. Haha! 

Met SillyKid and Yumi and we went to 春 Showcase together. Peter never fails to present the best out of him to us. :P I've enjoyed throughout his entire showcase. Nice songs, nice vocals! Jiayou Peter!
Oh, and the guest performer for today was Mac Sim. I actually like this song that was sang by him, it's really nice. Listen to it! :)

Stephen was the 音乐总监! 



Secondly, Happy Birthday to William. Thank you for all the encouragement, advice, care and concern given by you. Wish you good health and much luck in your future endeavours! Stay healthy and cheerful. :)

To me, you are actually someone with lots of knowledge. Someone who can gives a lot of advices and encouragement. The speech by you that was held in the cafe itself touches me. Life wasn't full of success, there's failing too. But on every failing, you never stop doing better. You rise every time you fall. 
That was the greatest thing I admire in you. I think you can read everyone (including me) like a book. So I guess you know I am a very pessimistic girl. who is also from the Entertainment Marketing Organization (EMO). I failed in many things, too. Relationship, friendship, once studies and many countless failings. I thought time can heal all wounds, and I didn't approach anyone for guiding or counselling. However, I couldn't get back to feet. I starts to think that my life sucks. Slowly, I began to keep quiet when I met with obstacles and some personal problems.

Until I met you, I changed many thinking in life. Every time I fail in something, I will tell myself that it is time for me to put in more effort so that I will succeed the next time. Thank you for changing my thinking in life. But I think there's more I have to learn from you.

Chopsticks' sisters with William. :)
Me and Evon ^^
Me and Serena Mummy! :D
SillyKid and I. :)
Chopsticks' sisters with Elson! :)
Group Shot.
Lastly, I think I look weird today. I guess it's because of my hair style. Should not have clip up my fringe. Haha. 
Feel weird with my new hair style, that's why I had choose to clip it up. =/ 

No comments: