Click Click :D

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally! (:

Well, on Monday (23rd August), after school I went to Ion Orchard to find Shi Xian, Shi Xuan, SillyKid and Evon to celebrate Shi Xuan's birthday in advanced. (: Didn't managed to wait till Serena Mummy to reach. So went home at around 5+ with SillyKid. Before we leave, I took some photos with Shi Xuan. Shi Xian and Evon! :D 

Familiar not?! ^^
This one too! :D

The quality of the photo isn't very good because we were at the staircase near the car park and it's getting dark. Lol. Reached home at 6+. :) Hope Shi Xuan Jie will have a memorable birthday! (:

Okay, back to today's post. It has been so long since I last have the time to online. Finally today, I have the time. Recently, there are lots mock exams flooding me in school. :( First time in my life I felt that I don't have enough time! I guess I am lacking of sleep as I don't feel well almost everyday. Feel hungry but no appetite. Even if I eat something, I will suffer from indigestion! Omg. Not One Minute/Moment of Glory, but Oh My God. Hahaha! Lol.

如果给你们选, 你们会选择喜欢和朋友发简讯还是通电话呢? 我比较喜欢通电话. 因为在简讯里, 我看得见简讯里头的小笑脸, 却听不到朋友声音里的喜悦. 在简讯里, 朋友也可能装得很开心, 我却因为听不到他/她伤感的声音, 所以察觉不到他/她的悲伤.

曾几何时, 有了简讯和线上聊天, 让原本距离不远的人疏远了. 我们的距离并不那么遥远, 但由于可以在网络上碰面, 可以用简讯互通信息, 于是感觉不需要见面了, 甚至连电话上的沟通也减少了. :(

No comments: